Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do I set up my HP OfficeJet Pro Plus so that I can Fax…

Customer Question
How do I set...

How do I set up my HP OfficeJet Pro Plus so that I can Fax using my internet

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your OfficeJet is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

4 years HP Officejet Pro 8600 Pro

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

HP Pavilion

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I never hooked it up I canceled my land line and I'm tired of paying up to $15.00 and running up to my local Kikis

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
No The last time I let some one control my computer they put a viscus on it. Can you 100% guarantee this not going to happen
Is there any one there
11/14/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 9 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

There is no need to connect to your computer for this issue.

Instead, you can view the manual on how to setup the fax portion. Click here: http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c03026243.pdf

Scroll down to page 62 and it will walk you through the process.

I never can do these things right .Can you do it

No, I cannot setup fax on your printer -- You will need to click on the link and follow the steps.

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!