Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do I get pen that is stuck in the photo tray. Hp 7520.

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get pen that is stuck in the photo tray

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Hp 7520

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just tonight

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/14/2017
Technician: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

So the pen is stuck in the photo tray and you aren't able to get your fingers in to get it?

you can't connect and get a pen cap out of pinter

No, you can ignore that, it is an automatic pop-up.

this was a waste of time and money
you didn't help me at all

I would like to help you but I have not had a chance. I am still not 100% sure what the issue is. Is it stuck in too far that you can't reach it?