Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I can't get it to turn on. a yellow light above the color…

Customer Question
I can't get it...

I can't get it to turn on. a yellow light above the color ink is lit. Both cartridges have been changed, I unplugged both plugs in the back of the printer & reinserted them. Could it be the power button that gave out. Need to print a document & printer won't do anything.

Technician's Assistant: What is the exact make and model of your printer? And what kind of cartridges are you using?

Canon mg2220

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc windows

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

There was a paper jam. fixed the jam, then it wouldn't print anything else.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

When I did a test to troubleshoot my printer, it told me the printer wasn't online. could that be my problem & how do I get it back online"

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/14/2017
Technician: Harold Hanna, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Harold Hanna
Harold Hanna, Engineer

Hello how are you this evening? Can you attempt removing all of the cartridges, and unplugging the printer for about 10 minutes?