Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have just purchased a new computer and need to install…

Customer Question
I have just purchased...

I have just purchased a new computer and need to install drivers for Epson WF 3620 printer

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Purchased in march 2016 where do I find the model number

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Windows 10 and I have a PC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

MY OLD COMPUTER DIED

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just want to get my printer talking to my NEW PC

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
11/14/2017
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 9 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out

how is printer connected to the computer..usb cable or wifi

you may download and install the printer drivers and utilities combo package from below link

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. Feel free to ask if you have any question. Please provide a rating for the answer by clicking on the stars located on the upper right corner of this page. In case the problem still persist or you have more question then simply use the Reply to expert or click on the “Continue Conversation” button on justanswer email and I will be happy to answer your question. Thank you