Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Epson printer wf-2530 i am trying to replace an ink cartage…

Customer Question
Epson printer wf-2530...

Epson printer wf-2530 i am trying to replace an ink cartage in the printer.

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Aprox 4-5 years old c4718

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Window s 7 pc

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Every time i go to change a catrage in this printer its always been and is a nightmare

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to know how to change a catrage

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/14/2017
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 8 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out

on the printer, press the Menu button, press the up or down arrow buttons to select Maintenance, press the up or down arrow buttons to select Ink Cartridge Replacement and press the OK button.

lift up the scanner unit and then the carriage should be in the center. you can then squeeze the tab on the cartridge and lift the cartridge straight up to remove it. Remove the yellow tape from the side of the new cartridge. Insert the new cartridge into the holder and push it down until it clicks into place

close the scanner unit and press the OK button on the printer. the printer starts charging the ink. This takes about 90 seconds. When you see a confirmation message on the screen, ink charging is finished. then you may try to print . let me know if you face any difficulty