Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Can't get the Canon MX922 to print 3x5 paper. Where do I get…

Customer Question
Can't get the Canon...

Can't get the Canon MX922 to print 3x5 paper

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Where do I get the exact model?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC--windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

About 15 min.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/14/2017
Technician: Joel Kalman, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

Unfortunately, Canon printers do not have a large paper size selection. Hewlett Packard printers have 3"x5" paper, 3x5 index cards, 4x6 index cards, 5x8 index cards, as well as A4, A5, and A6 paper, and A4 index cards.

If you have any additional questions or problems, please let me know, so that I can provide you with the additional support that you need. My goal is to provide you with the best possible customer service. If you are satisfied with my advice, please take a moment to rate my services.