Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I've lost my connection from my 6600 printer to my dell

Customer Question
I've lost my connection...

I've lost my connection from my 6600 printer to my dell inispiron 15 laptop. can't figure it out. the router is working. the printer says that it is connect to the router. the laptop is connected to the router

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Dell is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

2 years old inspiron 15 3000 series

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

About a week. my husband made a connection in the router's connectivity. his computer still prints but mine does not

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not sure I know anything else

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/14/2017
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 8 months ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Is it the HP Officejet 6600 printer?

Does your computer have Windows 7 or 8 or 10, etc.?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,