Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I just was sent a replacement printer be cause the printer I…

Customer Question
I just was sent...

I just was sent a replacement printer be cause the printer I has under warranty was bad you send printer model F173702 and can not get it to print from computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

You sent a rebuilt one because I purchase a new one in June from Amazon inmagee class MF247dw

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

A PC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing just delivered today a rebuild printer because it boke down Fri so neeed one right away

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really should work need it

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/13/2017
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 10 months ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you currently able to make a copy from the printer's glass (not printing from the computer)?

Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB cable? Or is the connection wireless?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Does your PC computer have windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,