Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Have a Canon Pro 9000 Mark11. Won"t print and message says…

Customer Question
Have a Canon Pro...

Have a Canon Pro 9000 Mark11. Won"t print and message says there is no print head installed (but there is) and to install one and print test page.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

Canon Pixma Pro 9000 Markll

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac. The printer has been working fine up until just now.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing except the trouble light started flashing.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/13/2017
Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

I️ have cancelled my question & requested a refund.
Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago

Okay, i will direct you to the just answer customer support so that you can get the refund.