Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How much is the cost of your Service? Support code 6000, a…

Customer Question
Hello How much is...

Hello How much is the cost of your Service?

Technician's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Printer Technician's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

Support code 6000 , a stack of papers feed into the paper tray and jammed it.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?

Cannon MX479

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just a week ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thats it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers

my Cell phone is ************I put my cell. Thank you,

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/13/2017
Technician: Karthik, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

It sounds like you are getting error message and the paper is jamming in the printer. The support code 6000 show that there is a Printer error has occurred. Please follow the steps given below to resolve this issue

• Turn off the machine, and unplug the power cord of the machine from the power supply.
  • Plug the machine back in and turn the machine back on.
  • Check if you still get that same message,

If that doesn't help, I request you to click on the video link given below for clearing the Paper Jam issue http://ugp01.c-ij.com/ij/webmanual/Manual/W/MX470%20series/EN/UF/movie/mx470-09-1/video-player.html

If that doesn't work or if any other steps is unclear please let me know, So that we can try some other alternate solution. Thank you