Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Does the Laset Jet 500 color 551 support wireless printing…

Customer Question
Does the Laset Jet...

Does the Laset Jet 500 color 551 support wireless printing in iOS11

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Laser Jet 500 color M551. Don’t know the age. Using most current ios

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac iPad and iPhone X

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Trying to add driver

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/13/2017
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

DO you have the apple air print on your iPad and phone?