Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an Epson WP4530. I used to be able to print envelopes…

Customer Question
I have an Epson...

I have an Epson WP4530. I used to be able to print envelopes addressed to the addressee that I wrote a letter to, but can no longer do this. where have I failed?

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Purchased April 2, 2013 at Staples, Serial No.NUBY097227; Model C451C.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Dell PC, Microsoft Word

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Several months. Previously I hit the "Mailings", then "Envelopes", I inserted the envelope in the slot in the rear and hit print. what happens? A sheet comes out of the box where the paper is with the name and address. I can improvise by cutting it out and scotch taping it to the envelope, but is this is what Epson really intended?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

If I haven't supplied the information needed to resolve the problem at this point, I have no idea what additional information is needed. Let them have at it. Stan Epstein

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/13/2017
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 8 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Make sure that you are loading Envelops as per the instructions in the link below.

http://files.support.epson.com/htmldocs/wfp4530/wfp453000ug/source/printers/source/paper_loading/tasks/loading_paper_envelope_wp4540_30_20.html

Then, do the following.

Do the following:

• Pull out the rear MP tray and load paper.
  • Click File > Print.
  • Click on the Properties or Preferences.
  • Select Rear MP Tray as the Paper Source.
  • Select Glossy, Matte, Thick-Paper, or Envelope as the Paper Type.
  • Select the desired paper size.
  • Click Print.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!