Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Just a simple question about fax forwarding. What does start…

Customer Question
Just a simple question...

Just a simple question about fax forwarding. What does start date and time stop date and time actually do

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

OfficeJet 5740 E

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just setting it up for the first time

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No al printer functions seem to be working correctly

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/13/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

The start and stop date/time means you can setup a time frame for when faxes are forwarded -- Similar to email forwarding or call forwarding where if you know you will be on vacation for a certain time frame, you can have it send them for the time that you specified.

If you have any questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!