Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Having trouble connecting my 6970 to my commuter,just

Customer Question
Having trouble connecting my...

Having trouble connecting my 6970 to my commuter,just purchased

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Office jet pro6978

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Dell pc

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just purchased and may not have hooked up properly

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/13/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 8 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me how you are trying to connect to it? Via wireless or a cable?

Please let me know

cable
not interesting in secure connect

Thanks

Can you connect the printer to a different USB port on your computer and then try to install it

Tell me if it then works please