Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer will not work. Epson WF-3540.At least 5 years.

Customer Question
Printer will not work. ...

Printer will not work.

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Epson WF-3540.At least 5 years

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PCDon't know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

4or 5 days.Worked fine but just stopped printing.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/13/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!