Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I can print to the printer not scan. It is a konica monolta…

Customer Question
I can print to...

I can print to the printer not scan

Technician's Assistant: What is the machine's exact make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is a konica monolta c451

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

About a week or so I had someone log on my computer to fix another printer and she changed something in the settings

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/13/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

for about a week

What application are you using to scan?

Thanks

Kris

I am not sure what you mean?

I see you have requested remote assistance but this failed to go through.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and speak to the billing team or renter the details or contact the CC/Bank to remove the block
Regards
Kris