Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Will not connect it was on Friday. HP office jet 3833

Customer Question
Will not connect it...

Will not connect it was on Friday

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

HP office jet 3833 exactly 1 year

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I used it printing my school test Friday morning and when I went to use it to print something omn Saturday morning said no connection.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I need help please I need to do myt home work.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
11/13/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 9 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you mean you cannot print from your computer?

Please let me know

that is right

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please