Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My Hp desktop 2542 all in one, quit communicating with the…

Customer Question
My Hp desktop 2542...

My Hp desktop 2542 all in one , quit communicating with the computer.

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I tried to switch to wire less & it didn"t work. my Computor is aPavilion p6210Y PC

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc Microsoft 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

About an hour

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't know

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/13/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!