Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer is not recognizing fax being on. I think it is…

Customer Question
My printer is not...

My printer is not recognizing fax being on. I think it is just connection I am not hooked into on my printer. I am Geek squad member on Computer and printer.

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

HP Office Jet Pro 8610

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It star ted when I tried to send fax. Ran HP troubleshooting and it said the fax was not connected, It should be simple, but not intuitive.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No. thanks

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
11/13/2017
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 10 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 10 months ago

Do you get any specific error messages if yes, please let me know.