Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am looking for wps pin for hp envy 5660, I am looking for…

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for wps pin for hp envy 5660

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I am looking for wpn pin for hp envy 5660

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Installing another printer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No instlation just keep asking for the printer pin

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/13/2017
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 8 months ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Is this a new printer? Or was it working fine previously?

Did you install the HP printer's driver / software?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Are you currently able to make a copy from the printer's glass (not printing from the computer)?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.