Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I just installed this printer, and accidenttly hit the

Customer Question
Hi. I just installed...

Hi. I just installed this printer, and accidenttly hit the "Spanish" language button. I need to change it to English. How do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

It's the HP Envy Photo 7800 all-in-one series. Just bought it from Staples tonight.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC. Don't know what operating system

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Been an issue for about the last 5 minutes. Just plugged it in to set it up.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/13/2017
Technician: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Did you choose Spanish on the printer itself or on the software for the printer on the computer?