Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have WF3620 with printer message 0xF1. Is this fixable on…

Customer Question
Hi, I have WF3620...

Hi, I have WF3620 with printer message 0xF1. Is this fixable on line, and if so, what can I do?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

Epson WorkForce WF-3620, and light is amber. Approx 3 years old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC, Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

My daughter was printing, and opened drawer to add paper.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, in all other ways it seems to be printing well. Thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/13/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?