Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Cant find pin # HP OfficeJet Pro 6970 All-in-one Just got…

Customer Question
Cant find pin # ...

Cant find pin #

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

HP OfficeJet Pro 6970 All-in-one Just got it

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Elite Book hp

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Indows 10

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just happened Just got the printer

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/12/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Which PIN are you referring to?

when adding printer to computer im being asked for a pin located on the printer or in the paperwork
can you just tell me where to find the pin

1> touch the Wireless icon

2> touch the Gear icon (bottom left )

3> touch Wireless Settings

4> touch Wi-Fi Protected Setup

5> touch PIN