Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I installed a new ink cartage and can't get printing. Mx532…

Customer Question
I installed a new...

I installed a new ink cartage and can't get printing

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Mx532 less thaN A YEAR

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

First time I used a new cartage

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

There was a message about "realignment" didn't understand

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
11/12/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 10 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the issue?