Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

When on line and I want to print to my HP 1536 MFP printer I…

Customer Question
When on line and...

When on line and I want to print to my HP 1536 MFP printer I am getting a message to set a fax connection up.I do not have a fax and only want to print to my printer.

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Its a HP laser jet 1536 dnf mfp.Its about teo years old.I can not get to the back of the printer to find the model no

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc windows7 operating system.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I moved from my office to my home and took the office p c home to be my printer.I have this issue only on line.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/12/2017
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 8 months ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Is it still copying fine?

Is it able to print anything else, such as a document, or a picture, etc.?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.