Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

Perl. Sorry. When I attempt to scan a doc on my MX 340

Customer Question

Hi
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: Hi Perl.
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: Sorry. When I attempt to scan a doc on my MX 340 printer I receive a pc scan standby cue. It won't scan. Message stays alluminated'
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: pc on windows 7
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It has always worked. Printer / Fax elements are working just fine. Love the printer, but......
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nope. thx. :)
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Can you please turn off the printer, then disconnect the power cord from the printer for a couple of minutes, then re-connect, then turn on and try again?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Do you have the MP Navigator EX program on your computer, that you can use for scanning?

How is it going?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.