Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Red x, blinking screen, a printer error has occurred. Turn…

Customer Question
Red x, blinking screen...

Red x, blinking screen, a printer error has occurred. Turn power off and then on again.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Tried that, did not help.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

The Epson Artisan 810 is 9 years old. The printer is hooked to an Acer laptop running Windows 10.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Tried to solve a not printing issue. utilized a Driver Support software download to update my laptop.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

This has been an excellent printer, as a matter of fact, I have two of them, one here in AZ and one in IA. Never had this problem with either one of them.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/12/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you please tell me exactly what lights the printer is showing currently, if they are flashing, what pattern, etc?