Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

No, my printer is doing fine. I need the address to order…

Customer Question
Hello, no, my printer...

Hello, no, my printer is doing fine. I need the address to order Sharp UX-3CR for fax machine imaging film. Please tell me what address I could order. Thanks. Mrs Lucy A**e**** of Bentley, Alberta.

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

I do not have a date stamped but it is called SHARP UX300.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Sorry did I send u this message?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

No, my fax machine imaging film is gone so I need more boxes to order.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Sorry I am a deaf lady. Just ask for the address to order.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
11/12/2017
Technician: Damian Costa,
 replied 10 months ago
Damian Costa
Technician: Damian Costa,
 replied 10 months ago

I have provided above a link to Amazon directly to order that specific product you are looking for

If you don't have an Amazon account setup...simply set one up and then order away (they will ship to Canada no problem)

Technician: Damian Costa,
 replied 10 months ago

This way you can do it all via the internet without need to communicate with someone via phone

Technician: Damian Costa,
 replied 10 months ago

If you appreciate my help today...please rate me 5 stars above!!!

No, I will check the mail order arriving and will answer the question later.
Technician: Damian Costa,
 replied 10 months ago

Fair enough...have a great day!!!