Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am part of the automatic ink cartridge replacement

Customer Question
I am part of...

I am part of the automatic ink cartridge replacement program, and I have run out of yellow. But you do not want me to order separately from HP, right?

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I think it was purchased in 2015. Model HP Office Jet Pro 8720

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

MAC 0

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Mac. Issue just started, and I am not sure that the printer is not rejecting yellow for its own reasons.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just now do I get a yellow cartridge when they say they don't want us to order separately from the ink replacement program

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
You are not part of HP, and now I am afraid I have fallen into the hands of hucksters -- but HP doesn't help with its products.
11/12/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 9 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I don't know what is going on -- You have performed no service for me, yet tell me there is a charge to my credit card -- I don't know how you have information too do that, but I will ask my bank not to pay for any charge you say I owe you for the services I did not receive.