Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I dont have the Ofice Jet 4355 drive online. I could not…

Customer Question
I dont have the...

I dont have the Ofice Jet 4355 drive online

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

I could not configure my printer to my HP Laptop as my laptop got recently formatted and loaded with Windows 8

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

HP Officejet 4355 and it is still working . Home use only

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

No it was working till last month. I have to format my Laptop for its slowness. Now after laptop formatting, I could not configure the printer to my laptop as the drop n't down list does'nt have the 4355 All in one office jet drive

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I spoke to HP support @ Bangalore, but this is still unresolved I have a the CRM number also, but none wants to support as they say this printer is old.. But dont you have the drive atleast in your archives Why you cannot support the drives online

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/12/2017
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 7 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 10?

How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable?

Thank you.

Dear Mr/Ms padmanabhan,Thank you for contacting HP Support. This email confirms your request for service; the details of your Case are below.Please DO NOT REPLY to this email. It is sent from an unmonitored automatic service.Case number:(###) ###-####Product Description: HP Officejet 4355 All-in-One PrinterProduct Number: Q8091ASerial Number: CN76KG21BJCase Subject: CN76KG21BJPortal Case URL: N/AFor all your product support needs, please visit support.hp.com and select your product or support option.Yours Sincerely,HP Inc

Thank you.

I dont need secure connect or what ever. I just need the drive for HP Office Jet Printer All in One 4355
My Operating System is Windows 8.1. Recently my Laptop got formatted and I could not get the drive for the above Printer when I tried configuring. Spoke to HP Support & you can see the details of my printer and supporting details
Even the HP Support portal do not have the drive online

Please download and install driver for your printer from the link below. Make sure you select the operating system as Windows 8.1

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-officejet-4350-all-in-one-printer-series/1138399/model/1138400

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Shefin,First of all, please check the link. The drive is no where available. Even I asked the same question to the HP Support team
There is no drive for the 4355 is available with your link. I have tried this already
Are you there online. I have connected my Laptop with USB cable only. Since there is no drive available in your link ( Same link I checked earlier also ), I believe this is going to a never ending loop
I believe better I need to buy new Printer only as there is no support available in any part of the world.

Alright. it says driver is built in. Follow the instructions below.

Please right click on the Start button and in the search filed, type in Control panel. Select Control Panel from the list. In Control Panel, select View Devices and Printers, listed under Hardware and Sound.

click Add a printer follow the instructions to add your printer.

If you are not able to do that, let me access your computer remotely, so that I can help you install the printer.

Thank you.

You there online. Are you responding to my questions.. Or do I need to ask for refund of my deposit?

Thank you.