Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a jam in the printer. I do not see any paper. MFC…

Customer Question
I have a jam...

I have a jam in the printer. I do not see any paper

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

MFC J430w about 4 years

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC I guess not sure what system

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing just went to print paper got stuck in machine, I thn pull it out and it torn the paper

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/12/2017
Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago

May i know if you are getting any error message on your printer screen?

stating their is a paper jam see trouble shoot in user guide. Do not have user guide
Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago

I understand your concern please click on this link https://www.manualslib.com/manual/219081/Brother-Mfc-J430w.html?page=76 to check if there is any jammed paper and remove it please check and let me know.