Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a HP 5 laser printer and a computer with windows 10…

Customer Question
I have a HP...

I have a HP 5 laser printer and a computer with windows 10 is there a driver that works with windows 10??

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Can't get to the back/or info.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I was using windows xp

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
11/12/2017
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 9 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the exact model number of your printer? E.g. HP Laserjet 5600

Thank you.

Customer/p>
Can'you get to it

I can help you download the driver however I need to know the exact model number of your printer. Please check your printer for the exact model number. E.g. HP Laserjet 5600

Thank you.

Customer/p>