Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My neighbor recently installed a new router to my husband's…

Customer Question
My neighbor recently installed...

My neighbor recently installed a new router to my husband's computer. I have no idea what the printer password ***** Can you help me,please

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

It's a HP Envy 4520 probably about 2 years old. My husband passed away and my neighbor is not home so there's no one to ask

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Lenovo /windows 7 I think

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I only just realized it when I wanted to print a letterl

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I could probably take up most of your day because I am not tech savy but appreciate your help

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
I have things to do. Please answer my question or refund the #$5.00
11/12/2017
Technician: Russell H., Printer and Office Tech replied 8 months ago
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
If the WiFi connection to the router is active on any Windows computer around, that you have access to, we can tell from that WiFi connection, what the new WiFi router password (for connecting the printer to WiFi / wireless, etc.) is.

If you wish I can try remotely connecting to your computer - with your approval only - and see to getting a way worked out through this problem, for a small additional fee.

If you would rather not, then I can also instruct you toward a solution, somewhat more slowly.

Let me know which approach you would prefer, and I will help you as needed.

After waiting all this time I think I will just sign off and not bother to contact this service again. How very disappointing.

I'm sorry to hear that. Thank you for trying JustAnswer on this Sunday morning.

I have no power over charges, billing, no access to your credit information. For all such concerns I must refer you to Customer Support at JustAnswer.com. They may be reached at

***@******.***

or through Chat or Phone by way of this page:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

Thank you for asking your question here at JustAnswer.com.