Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a ebson xp-640 thats onlly 3 weeks old. ihad it

Customer Question
I have a ebson...

I have a ebson xp-640 thats onlly 3 weeks old. ihad it working but i turned it on yesterday and it comes up with error code 033001 printer error.it asks to trun off and back on but the error dose not go away.I tryed to unplugg it but still nothing.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?

Epson XP-640 expression premium, the code is still reads 033001

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC hp window vista

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It's been two days now and it comes up as soon as I turn the printer on manuly

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thats all I can think of.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
it's a Epson XP-640 not xbson
still here its' been 30 min.
11/12/2017
Technician: Donna French, Programmer replied 9 months ago
Donna French
Donna French, Programmer

Hello, my name is***** and I am one of the experts here on JustAnswer.com. Do you still need help with your printer issue?

No I got tired of waiting so I took it back and got another one