Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Bought A new Samsung computer and although plugged in,

Customer Question
Bought A new...

Bought A new Samsung computer and although plugged in, cannot connecr. Can You help?

Technician's Assistant: Has your Samsung done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Brand bew from Office Depot

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Microfsoft 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Never been able to connect to print

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Thanks but this is it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/12/2017
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 8 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the make and model number of your printer?

How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable?

Thank you.

Customer/p>