Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer will not print from my computer. Hp officejet pro…

Customer Question
My printer will not...

My printer will not print from my computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Hp officejet pro 8715. It is about 3 months old.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have a dell inspiron one computer.It is a windows 10.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

About 3 months ago I purchased a new printer, and on my own I have not been able to get it to print off of my computer. But it will copy manually.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/12/2017
Technician: IT Miro, Computer Scientist replied 8 months ago
IT Miro, Computer Scientist

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

I am sorry for the issue. Please tell me if you have already connected your hp officejet pro 8715 printer to your computer, or you haven't done that yet?

Let me know by typing a reply below. I will work with you on this problem until it has been resolved.

Thanks,

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Thanks,