Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have paper jam. Hp officejet allinone 8600. Windows 10. I…

Customer Question
I have paper jam ...

I have paper jam

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Hp officejet allinone 8600

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I tried to print a photo pic

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/12/2017
Technician: Md. Sadique, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Could you please tell me the exact error message you are getting?