Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Have a Canon MX920 Printer & can't locate manual. I just…

Customer Question
Have a Canon MX920...

Have a Canon MX920 Printer & can't locate manual. I just changed two ink cartridges. Message is that Paper is jammed in Paper output slot & rear side. Remove & proceed. Can't recall how to get into these places to do so. ;?{

Technician's Assistant: Has your Canon done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Yes--usually rear side.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Purchased May 2015

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Hey---You are getting way ahead of me! I

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

D like to ans ques one at a time, please. PC

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/12/2017
Technician: Md. Sadique, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Do you see any error code?

for eg: 1300, 1304 etc.

I will give you the manual as requested by you to remove the paper jam.