Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It was printing wonderfully, and stopped" just like that" IT…

Customer Question
Hi it was printing...

Hi it was printing wonderfully, and stopped " just like that "

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

IT IS WORKFORCE 630

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

WINDOW 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING THIS ISSUE HAPPENED HALF AN HOUR AGO

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

YES I JUST CHANGED THE 127 BLACK CARTRIDGE BEFORE PRINTING. I WAS PRINTING A 185 PAGES DOCUMENT. IT STOPPED AT PAGE 154

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
11/12/2017
Technician: Joel Kalman, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.