Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Computer is not connecting with printer - says he is

Customer Question
Computer is not connecting...

Computer is not connecting with printer - says he is offline

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

Aspire switch 10 laptop

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Started this morning. Just prints randomly. Did a couple restarts

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
11/12/2017
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 9 months ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your printer?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB cable? Or is the connection wireless?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.