Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Yesterday after printing a very large copy of a picture I…

Customer Question
Yesterday after printing a...

Yesterday after printing a very large copy of a picture I tried to print another picture. It came out almost a pink color. I tried another printout and the sae result

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

I was able to do all of the tests of cleaning and tests and could not get a good photo and then I got a message to replace the ink cartridges. I created the cartridgge replacement and when it finished it asked me for the same request, Now that is the only message I get on the printer

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

It is a epson nx400 about 8 years olld

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I had just replaced the the cartridges and printed a family photo which turned out very nice.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

When I tried to print another photo I turned out mostly auburn in coclor

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/12/2017
Technician: VanMagnus Systems, Engineer replied 8 months ago
VanMagnus Systems

Hello, and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. When did this issue first occur?