Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am having issues with receiving phone calls. The fax

Customer Question
Hi . I am...

Hi . I am having issues with receiving phone calls. The fax clicks on, and so people cannot make contact with me ?

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

Quite old. We need it though for when power cuts happen. Its the only one that works then.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

A PC. OS - no idea

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Since we nistalled this new printer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/12/2017
Technician: VanMagnus Systems, Engineer replied 8 months ago
VanMagnus Systems

Hello, and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. When did this issue first occur?

Hello, Thank you for your response. I no longer need your help. The issue is resolved.

Ok, I will let CS know this. Have a good day.