Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a MacBook Pro and trying to connect with our printer…

Customer Question
Hello I have a...

Hello I have a MacBook Pro and trying to connect with our printer (Brother) through wireless and its not accepting can you help?

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Brother is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

HL 2270 DW a few years and it has always worked

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Under system preferences it says it is ofline

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/11/2017
Technician: Ashik, Technician replied 9 months ago
Ashik, Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Is it connected via cable now ?