Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an Epson Artisan 1430 that won’t print. Red light…

Customer Question
I have an Epson...

I have an Epson Artisan 1430 that won’t print. Red light flasing on paper - delete button. Need help. Thx

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It’s a couple of yrs old. Model Artisan 1430

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac Pro. It’s a MacOS Sierra version 10.12.6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Haven’t been able to use since last summer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Don’t think so

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
11/11/2017
Technician: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 9 months ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer.

I'm Kumar and I'll assist you today.

Can you please follow the below instructions and get back to me once done.

Disconnect the power cord from the rear of the product.
Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
Press and HOLD the Power Button for 60 seconds.
Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the product.
If the product does not turn on by itself, press the Power button to turn it on.

Thanks,

Kumar