Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I purchase a canon printer PIXMA MG2522 I'm using a samsung…

Customer Question
I purchase a canon...

I purchase a canon printer PIXMA MG2522 I'm using a samsung chrome book that doessn't have anything where I can use the cd that came with the printer

Technician's Assistant: Has your Canon done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

I just purchase it two days ago and I need help to use it on my lab top

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Sam Sung Chrome Book

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing I bought this printer so I can print my important laters and now I can't use it til I get it down loaded in my lab top

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need help to download it into my labtop

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/11/2017
Technician: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

Is the chromebook your only computer?