Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I don't seem to be able to scan. Office jet 4500. PC. It has…

Customer Question
I don't seem to...

I don't seem to be able to scan

Technician's Assistant: What is the machine's exact make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Office jet 4500

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It has not been used for 6 months and I recently had to replace my Windows 10 operating system

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
11/11/2017
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 9 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Do you have HP Solution center installed on your computer?

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.

Customer/p>