Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have connected a new printer MG2520 to my Mac OSX 10.6.8…

Customer Question
I have connected a...

I have connected a new printer MG2520 to my Mac OSX 10.6.8 and am unable to print. I can scan but when I try to print it says it is offline. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the model of your Mac, and what operating system are you running?

OSX 10.6.8 using Chrome

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Tried and it said no no updates.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Reviewed setup and connections. Dont know where to go from here.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

This Canon MG2520 was recommended to me when I asked for help replacing my old printer

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/11/2017
Technician: Kamil Anwar, Technician replied 5 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Technician

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Have you connected the printer over WiFi?

John, Computer Science Engineer