Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

We just purchased a new hp offficejet 6962 and we can't get…

Customer Question
We just purchased a...

We just purchased a new hp offficejet 6962 and we can't get it installed we were on the phone with Norton for over an hour and they couldn't intall

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Just purchased it to model HP3f550c

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Wireless thru router and computer is also HP 7 years old is the laptob top

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Again we just purchased and we can't install it nor could norton

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/11/2017
Technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 8 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
May I connect to your computer securely to troubleshoot the issue directly? (optional extra service)
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it right on your screen

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.