Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Is not working. Mg2922 6 month old. Acer. I h. I useto

Customer Question
Is not working Technician's...

Is not working

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Mg2922 6 month old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Acer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I h

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I useto priave not use before but I have not use for a

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/11/2017
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 8 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the exact issue you are experiencing with your printer?

Do you get any error message?

Are you able to copy like Xerox without using the computer?

Thank you.