Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

9923 scanner error. Epson artisan 730 3+ yrs old. Mac os x…

Customer Question
9923 scanner error Technician's...

9923 scanner error

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Epson artisan 730 3+ yrs old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac os x 17

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just started - scanner works with windows 10; tried cycling power on printer/scanner

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have two of same model artisan 730 -- same problem on each.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/11/2017
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 8 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please follow the instructions given below.

1. Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu.
  2. Choose Print & Fax (or Print & Scan) or Printers & Scanners.
  3. Hold down the Control key as you click in the list at the left, then choose “Reset printing system” from the menu that appears.
  4. Then, click the + (plus sign that you see on the Printers & Scanners. window, and not on the keyboard) sign to add printer. Select your printer from the list.
    Note : Make sure that you are resetting the printing system before adding the printer.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>